Address: Sarlotes Street 1D, Riga, LV-1001, Latvia
Tel.: +371 67336653
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
Ms Sigita Skujina
WHO WE ARE?
Latvian Red Cross Youth (LSKJ) is a youth organization of the Latvian Red Cross, which works with children and young people. The Latvian Red Cross Youth started its activities in Latvia in 1923.
LSKJ is one of the largest youth associations in Latvia.
- Humane because we respect human life.
- Impartial because we do not distinguish people by their color, religion or beliefs.
- Neutral because we are not involved in political and religious disputes.
- Independent, because we are driven by our goals.
- Volunteering because we don’t get paid for our work.
- United as we strive to achieve the same goals throughout Latvia and the world.
- Universal, because we know how to combine the good with the good!
WHAT WE DO:
- First Aid;
- Health promotion;
- Social integration;
- Reduction of discrimination;
- Promotion of the ideas of humanitarian work, Red Cross and Red Cross Youth