|Contact information||Contact person|
|Sarlotes Street 1D, Riga, LV-1010
Phone: +371 67686304E-mail: email@example.com
34 health centres of the LatRC operate in Latvia providing various services.
- Consultations of nurses or physician’s assistants. Consultations are available without prior registration (upon the request of the visitor, it is also possible to register for a consultation). During the consultation the visitor can receive information about the importance of a healthy lifestyle and the preventive measures of diseases, the effect of addictive substances upon health, the availability of medical services to various socio-economic groups, the accessibility of social assistance and social services, psychological support, as well as information on free activities on health improvement offered by the Welfare Department of the Riga City Council to inhabitants of Riga.
- Consultations a HIV consultant. Consultations are available without prior registration (upon the request of the visitor, it is also possible to register for a consultation). During the consultation the visitor can receive information about issues related to HIV infections, as well as to take a free HIV express-test and to receive pre-test and after-test consultations. Consultations take place in the Health centre at 7 Gaiziņa Street (it is also possible to provide consultations in other health centres) that paralelly to the provision of health centres also provide the activities of a low-doorstep centre.
- Preventive examinations:
- Blood pressure measurement;
- Body height measurement;
- Weight measurement;
- Body mass index calculation;
- HIV express-tests.
- Psychological support.
- Information about services provided by the LatRC.
- Test of the level of glucose in blood (the service fee amounts to EUR 1.00);
- Test of cholesterol and triglycerides in blood (the service fee amounts to EUR 2.00).
Office hours of the Health centres of the LatRC: http://www.redcross.lv/lv/darbibas-jomas/veselibas-veicinasana/veselibas-istabas/
The work of the Health centres of the Riga Centre Committee is co-financed by the Welfare Department of the Riga City Council.