|Contact information||Contact person|
|Sarlotes Street 1D, Riga, LV-1010
Phone: +371 67686307
|Head of Health Promotion programme: Laila Stale|
The Health Promotion Programme includes the following tasks:
- to improve the quality of health promotion measures by coordinating them with activities of other organisations and institutions;
- to take an active part in health promotion activities organised by the state and municipalities;
- to participate in the implementation of international activities of the Red Cross movement;
- to carry out preventive measures in the area of public health together with the state and municipal institutions, including the reduction of HIV, AIDS, TBC and other infectious and non-infectious diseases and their consequences;
- to develop and improve the activities of health rooms;
- to popularise the movement of non-remunerated blood donation;
- to popularise a healthy lifestyle, organise activities of an active lifestyle and prepare handouts and auxiliary means for the popularisation and implementation of a healthy lifestyle.
- and implementation of a healthy lifestyle.